Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
As a Client Services Executive you will be responsible for driving accelerated revenue growth of Cloud business for a key customer / portfolio.
· To build credibility and drive market share for Cloud business.
· Create and execute go to market plan to achieve quarterly and annual targets (TCV wins and in year revenue) in respective portfolio.
· Consultatively engage with clients in respective portfolio. Develop on-going relationships with client, to attain a trusted partner status.
· Develop sales strategy with targeted stake holders in client organization. To be the thought leader in advising clients on their cloud journey.
· Collaborate with account teams and other service lines colleagues and play the evangelist role for cloud services business in respective accounts.
· Own and shape large scale cloud transformation deals, in collaboration with Cloud offerings organization and partners like AWS, Microsoft, GCP.
· Generate business from campaigns and sales plans in new accounts as well as select existing accounts, building a foundation to scale these into multi-million dollar engagements.
· Liaise closely with the delivery team(s), to provide pre and post-sales support and assistance as required
· Keep up to date with competitive, market and technology trends and landscape.
· Bachelors or Master Degree in Science or Business Administration.
· Minimum 12-15 years of successful track record of sales in the Cloud and Infrastructure in Tier-1 companies
·Strong foundation in one or more of the technology areas of Cloud or Infrastructure or Security
·Demonstrable experience of outsourcing success, and in building a strong sales pipeline
·Excellent communication skills and demonstrates proven capability to build relationships at all levels especially at the C-suite
·Results orientated, consultative sales style, creative thinking with a pragmatic approach