Posted in Marketing 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Sunnyvale, California
Position: Sr. Visual Designer
Location: San Francisco
Starts: Within the Week
Status: Freelance (40hrs/wk)
Rate: Up to $65/Hr (DOE)
Our client, a major online retailer, needs a Sr. Visual Designer to join their team onsite 40 hours/week in San Bruno. Company shuttle available!
In this exciting opportunity, the Sr. Visual Designer will be responsible for creating end to end product user experiences for the client's millions of customers!
- Concept, design and production of beautiful, easy to use experiences from initial research through to final visual design for the client's web and mobile products
- Partner closely with internal stakeholders and business leaders to understand needs and ensure all projects meets business requirements
- Collaborate with product, business, content, and engineering teams to roll out new product features and updates
- Think critically about the customer journey and create workflows and visual assets for a wide variety of product features
- Create sketches, storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, and mockups through to final visual designs
- Ensure all assets are in line with brand guidelines and product design best practices
Required skills / qualifications for the ideal Sr. Visual Designer (please provide specific examples of how these apply to you):
- BA and 3+ years of experience
- Strong product design portfolio that demonstrates your ability to use design to solve customer needs
- Sketch, Invision, Zeplin
- Ability to present and defend design decisions
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with the ability to work across large organizations
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com