Posted in Manufacturing 30+ days ago.
Reliable Management Solutions
Position: Warehouse Trainer
Location: Aiken SC
Reliable Management Solutions, LLC (RMS) provides customized logistics solutions to meet the demands of our partners. We partner with companies of all sizes throughout the country. While generating value through cost reduction and optimization, RMS allows our partners to focus on their core competencies.
With operations in states across the country, partnerships with industry leading corporations, and continued expansion in our future, there are many opportunities for personal growth and development when you choose to explore a career with us. Join our team and grow with us! We are an equal opportunity employer.
Essential Job Duties
• In conjunction with Leadership teams, carry out annual and periodic training certification for team members.
• Identifies and assesses future and current training needs.
• Carry out overall or individualized training and development plans that addresses needs and expectations of the company.
• Candidate must be able to connect with and teach a variety of people, treating each with respect for the goal of effective training.
• Monitors and evaluates training program(s) effectiveness and success
• Organize and schedule training sessions
• Document, track, and file training records for each team member
• Conduct day to day training and certification on Powered Industrial Trucks, warehouse equipment, work instructions and new hire orientation.
• Work in effort of key training initiatives in conjunction with Safety Manager to reduce accidents, improve safety programs.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Proven work experience as a trainer
• Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc.)
• Excellent communication and verbal skills
• Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
• Strong writing and record keeping ability for reports and training manuals
• Good computer and database skills
• Comfortable presenting to large groups, answering questions, leading discussions
• Ability to operate effectively in a warehouse environment and with senior company leadership
• Working knowledge in office-applications (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Education, Experience, and Certification
• 2-5 years’ experience with training programs in warehouse cultures.
• Knowledge of OSHA and EPA* regulations, industrial hygiene, safety processes and EHS training
• Technical and mechanical aptitude for material handling equipment is required
• Forklift Training
Varied working conditions between controlled and uncontrolled environments. Moderate walking, standing, and/or climbing; lifting and carrying, stooping, bending, kneeling, and reaching. Work outside and inside; work around machinery with moving parts; work around moving objects or vehicles; exposure to dampness and humidity; exposure to slippery and uneven surfaces.
Hourly (paid weekly via Direct Deposit).
Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
Dental/Vision Insurance, Life Insurance policy, and other options.
Company match option.
Paid Time Off (PTO)
Paid Time Off hours in accordance with Company and Site Policy.
Paid Holiday hours in accordance with Company and Site Policy.
High School Diploma, Specific Training in industry.
Warehouse industrial training experience, Experience with training systems, electronic and written
Licenses & Certifications
Train the Trainer (preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
See job description