Posted in Marketing 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by Local Organization
Location: Shelby, Ohio
Lead and mentor the Branch Leadership teams to deliver on Civistas Vision and Mission: To be the communitys trusted financial advisor by developing generations of life-long relationships built on trust, expertise, and exceptional service for all the financial need of our customers. Deliver the Civista Experience, building relationships through engaged interactions 100% of the time. Being a Brand Ambassador by living the Civista core values: teamwork, compassion and honesty. Provide world class customer service in promoting and referring products and services to customers based on individual needs. Support, mentor and lead branch teams to provide the Civista Experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Keep customers at the heart of all you do. Strive to provide genuinely personal experiences daily.
• Monitor operational policies, procedures and efficiencies within the branch
~Review branch cash levels and outages within the parameters of the established guidelines.
• Lead a diverse team of financial professionals
~Outline steps to reach branch objectives
~Assume accountability for retail office service standards and service levels
~Work together to create opportunities
~Drives the employee experience
~Hold regular meetings with branch leadership to ensure consistent effective communication
~Invite internal business partners to present at meetings and enhance relationships with retail team
~Resolve unusual and complex staff/customer problems, a creative solution seeker
~Oversee branch staffing needs
• Lead by example
~Take ownership of what you say and do
~Be an advocate
~Demonstrate delivery of the Civista Experience consistently
~Represent Civista at all times-be a brand ambassador
~Take initiative for self-development with product knowledge and customer service experience skills
• Coach and Develop
~Develop branch leadership while monitoring progress toward goals. May support the development of other Personal Bankers. Identifies high-potentials and creates winning teams.
~Motivates and develop team members, including acquiring and retaining top talent and managing performance based issues. Effectively plans, organizes, directs and analyzes and evaluates staff and processes.
~Maintain scheduled coaching sessions with Branch Leader
-Assist Branch Leader to create and navigate individual professional development plans
-Administers performance evaluations and recommends appropriate personnel actions
-Conducts interviewing and hiring process of branch team in conjunction with Branch Leadership
Knowledge and Skills:
Education and Experience:
• Customer service, leadership and sales experience preferred.
• High School diploma/G.E.D.
• Impacts a broad range of partners in an Omni-channel and technology driven environment.
• Ability to work under deadlines with frequent interruption.
• Length of working day can be unpredictable due to community events and outreach expectations.
• Availability to work when branch location is open, including weekends.
• Work involves eye strain due to the constant use of computer screens, reading of reports.
• Work involves sitting the majority of the day.
• Work involves potentially hazardous conditions, i.e., robbery attempts.
• Work involves traveling via use of own or bank vehicle to make branch visits or attend outside meetings/seminars/trainings.
• Work involves being flexible regarding hours of worki.e., overtime, filling in at other office locations, attending required training/meetings, and so forth.
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision: https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Opportunity Employer EEOC M/F/D/V
This Position Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising this position.
Nothing in this job description restricts managements right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this position at any time