Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Harmonia Holdings Group, LLC has been on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing companies in the United States for the past 10 years and was selected in 2019 as a Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50 company. Every bit of our success is the result of a team of incredibly talented, dedicated, and hard-working professionals who are the heart and soul of Harmonia!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Analyst to join our team in McLean, VA. This role is responsible for designing and implementing processes for an O&M team that manages multiple content management systems for a federal client s website. The analyst will also oversee and maintain the project s documentation and deliverables including SOPs, technical and design documentation, reporting and oversight materials.
Essential Job Functions:
* Document and maintain system and process deliverables and work products; technical writing
* Identify, design, implement, and continuously improve O&M processes according to best prac-tices; includes creating and maintaining process flows
* Coordinate cross team activities and facilitate meetings with diverse groups of stakeholders
* Conduct change control activities to include preparation of deployment documentation
* Maintain user account and configuration documentation
* Provide training to users and respond to relevant service support requests
* Provide project coordination, planning, and QA/QC support
Minimum Required Qualifications:
* US Citizenship is required, per the contract
* Bachelor s degree or equivalent relevant work experience
* 5 years of experience supporting IT projects as a business analyst
* Must have ability to obtain and retain a Public Trust clearance
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Excellent Microsoft Word and Visio skills
* Knowledge of process management frameworks, business process management, and business process reengineering
* Knowledge of ISO, CMMI, and ITIL
* O&M project experience
* Ability to plan, implement, and measure project processes and improvements
* Excellent written communication, facilitation, and presentation skills
* Strong customer focus
* Flexible work schedule available
To perform this job successfully, an individual should possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed; meet the education and work experience required for this role; and must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. If in need of a reasonable accommodation, please contact HR@harmonia.com.
With offices across the country, we offer competitive compensation and a dynamic, productive work environment. Employer paid benefits include medical, dental, vision, and life insurance options and gym/wellness reimbursement. In addition, we offer 401(k) matching; 501(c)(3) donation matching; paid holidays; generous PTO (Paid Time Off); training reimbursement; and an Employee Assistance Program.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Harmonia Holdings Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, or genetics. Harmonia does and will take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.