Posted in Other 3 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Carrollton, Texas
Category (For Job Seekers)
H5551 - Carrollton TX Plant - Carrollton, TX 75006 US (Primary)
Sanmina Corporation (Nasdaq: SANM) is a leading integrated manufacturing solutions provider serving the fastest-growing segments of the global Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) market. Recognized as a technology leader, Sanmina Corporation provides end-to-end manufacturing solutions, delivering superior quality and support to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) primarily in the communications networks, defense and aerospace, industrial and semiconductor systems, medical, multimedia, computing and storage, automotive and clean technology sectors. Sanmina Corporation has facilities strategically located in key regions throughout the world.
To collect and analyze data in order to estimate the time, money, materials, and labor required to manufacture a product.
Nature of Duties:
* Performs cost analysis of product proposals.
* Develops new supply sources where vendors and suppliers are inadequate.
* Obtain quotes from suppliers.
* Participates in Profit and Loss (P&L) analysis, responsible for tracking relevant metrics and drive action items based on results.
* Data Entry of the quotes Pro-E & CadKey/AutoCad a must.
Education and Experience:
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Up to 1 year experience in estimating and manufacturing.
* Excel a must, Word preferred.
* Able to read and understand assembly drawings.
* Able to understand customer BOM by levels (parent/child format).
* Prior Sanmina experience and systems knowledge is preferred.
* This is an ITAR facility and applicant must be a US Citizen or a lawful permanent resident.
Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
EEO Employer Vets/Disabled