Posted in Other 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Lake Charles, Louisiana
* Under supervision, performs blood specimen collection by venipuncture and / or micro techniques.
* Performs related tests and / or procedures.
* Performs related clerical duties.
* Processes specimens utilizing knowledge of laboratory computer and processes, hospital policies and interdepartmental functions.
* Other duties including answering the phone, assisting in-patients and out-patients, and other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- High School Diploma or Equivalent (GED) preferred
- 6 months to 1 year experience preferredCertification as a Phlebotomist from an Accredited College or Training Facility, or formal training in a hospital based or military based program preferred
EEO is The Law - visit following page for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.