Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: new orleans, Louisiana
Maintain the hotel rooms and building to ensure safe and clean experience for hotel guests, associates and vendors.
* Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters, and floor surfaces using cloths, mops, sponges, brushes, and/or cleaning agents by extending arms over head, bending and stooping.
* Adhere to cleaning procedures and instructions for use of cleaning agents.
* Strip beds and make beds, changing bed linens, which may require lifting bedspreads weighing a maximum of 50 lbs.
* Dust all furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges, and shelves thoroughly.
* Push and pull vacuum throughout entire room and empty trash.
* Replenish amenities, linens, and supplies in guest room.
* Sign for room keys, retrieve, push to assigned rooms and restock heavy cart. Visually inspect room for cleanliness and appearance and signify completion for room.
* Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
* Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
* Ability to scrub and scour surfaces, extending arms over head to perform cleaning tasks, and work in confined spaces.
* Must be willing to "pitch-in" and help co- workers with their job duties and be a team player.
* Knowledge of chemical cleaning agents and operation of various cleaning equipment with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Ability to push and/or pull equipment weighing up to 100 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public etc.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental and financial wellness, creating value in your most important investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness we offer competitive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance programs geared to you and your family's needs as well as Vacation/Sick/Holiday benefits. For your financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.