Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST IN LEWISVILLE, TX
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
We are seeking a team member to join our Marketing and Communications team to focus on social media across the Global Medical Response (GMR) family of companies. Social Media Specialist will use online social tools and platforms to engage potential coworkers such as Paramedics, Flight Nurses, Mechanics, Firefighters and Pilots for the world s industry-leading air, ground, specialty and residential fire services, and managed medical transportation organization. With more than 38,000 employees, we deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services, in the United States, the District of Columbia and around the world. Our teams provide care to the world at a moment s notice and we are looking for candidates who have the same desire to help. The Social Media Specialist position is new, so you have an opportunity to shape it!
Global Medical Response is seeking an outgoing and qualified social media specialist to utilize social media, marketing and communication skills to promote our brand and search online discussions to recruit prospective candidates for opportunities across the United States. They will build a strong network to communicate information about job opportunities into the right conversations found in online social media and digital platforms. The specialists will seek out and engage in discussion topics with the goal of enriching the overall communication and discussions in online groups. The specialists will be members of a highly integrated and energetic Marketing and Communications team that works very closely with Human Resources and Recruiting to implement the company s social media strategy. Our ideal candidates possess excellent communication and social media skills, exhibit a positive attitude, demonstrate exceptional customer service focus, and are highly organized.
* Engages with potential candidates on social media, chat and online platforms (such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, Blogs) to encourage potential candidates to apply for open positions in our company and highlight career opportunities that are available; also answers general questions from candidates and connects them with recruiters in the company
* Uses digital/social platforms to promote new jobs and communicates opportunities within all the GMR companies, shares the benefits of working for our company and answers general questions about applying to jobs
* Generates candidate interest through creative marketing and social media messaging about our company and all of our brands
* Develops content for company recruitment marketing on such topics as job search advice, best practices for applying and what's it like to work here
* Sources potential candidates through online social networking tools and technology, while representing and promoting the company s multiple brands
* Identifies social marketing campaign ideas to recruit team members across all the GMR companies
* Measures social media performance in the recruitment marketing area, reports results and provides ongoing optimization
* Contributes to and potentially leads online recruitment marketing campaigns
* Coordinates advertising to assist in online recruitment marketing efforts
* Identifies industry recruiting trends and make recommendations
* Stays up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
* Seeks continuous improvement of marketing efforts to increase quality and productivity
* Participates in job fairs as applicable
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
Requires a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Human Resources or a closely related field.
Three years of related professional experience in social media marketing and/or recruitment marketing are required. Strong understanding of social media marketing and content creation on multiple social platforms. Must possess excellent problem solving, organizational, communication and people skills. Ability to manage multiple social media campaigns for multiple brands and effectively communicate content strategy.
Experience in social influencer management or agency account management a plus. Experience or knowledge in EMS or medical transportation a plus. Successful candidates will be self-starters who are organized and work well independently and in a team environment.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies including American Medical Response is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled