Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
JOB QUALIFICATIONS: Master s or Doctorate (Preferred) in psychology or related field with knowledge of evaluation methodologies, design, planning, implementation, data analysis, interpretation of findings and presentation of findings in compelling, and utilization focused ways. History of successful evaluation experience, with 3 years experience in mental health research or other social science setting. Lesser credentials will be considered based on additional relevant experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Implement/coordinate evaluation studies to meet federal & state requirements, including evaluation design, data collection, data analysis, interpretation, reporting, and utilization of findings. Collaborate with grant writers and program staff in development of new grant projects by participating in project planning, evaluation design, and proposal writing. Disseminates evaluation/research findings via presentations and publications. Coordinates local evaluation efforts with all local, state, and national partners as required. Supervise evaluation staff. Assure that employees receive adequate orientation and training to fully meet grant data collection and reporting requirements. Advise supervisor, and other members of senior management, on matters within area of responsibility. Ensures effective evaluation implementation as required by grant proposal and funding agencies, providing good leadership and supervision to research staff and project consultants, without creating excessive burden to the program. Ensures that all data are collected and submitted as required by funding agencies (e.g., follow-up percentages met, databases developed, data entered and cleaned within time requirements). As appropriate, identify barriers to program or evaluation success and participate as a member of the project team in developing effective and timely solutions. Provide timely and accurate evaluation reports (quarterly, annual, final, and ad hoc reports). Develop and /or maintain positive working relationships with Centerstone staff and external stakeholders.
Supervisory Responsibilities for: Research Associates and Evaluation Associates
Compliance requirement for annual completion of Catalytic Coaching and KPI forms
Regular and Reliable Attendance is required
All other duties as assigned.
TIME TYPE:Full time
Delivering Care that Changes People's Lives starts with our employees. As a Centerstone employee there are many perks to enjoy. Below are just some of the great benefits you might be eligible for with Centerstone.
* HEALTH & WELLNESS
* Medical Coverage
* Dental Coverage
* Vision Coverage
* Flexible Spending Account
* Health Savings Account
* Short Term Disability
* Long Term Disability - Company Paid
* Wellness Programs - Company Paid
* FINANCIAL WELLBEING
* Competitive Compensation Packages
* Life Insurance - Company Paid
* Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance - Company Paid
* 403b Retirement Plan with Company Funded Matching
* Retirement and Financial Planning Services
* Employee Discounts including Dell Computers, Verizon Wireless, Liberty Mutual, Costco, and Enterprise Rent-a-Car
* Loan Forgiveness options through federal programs (National Health Service Corps & Public Service Loan Forgiveness)
* CAREER DEVELOPMENT AND GROWTH
* At Centerstone training is one of our highest priorities. We provide company paid professional training for various skills, certifications, and continuing education
* Opportunities for growth and movement - We encourage our employees to consider new growth opportunities with us and have a 5 state footprint for those looking to relocate geographically
* Leadership Academy for our rising stars, supervisors, and leaders
* Centerstone Research Institute and Center for Clinical Excellence teach provide staff with industry best practices and processes
* WORK LIFE BALANCE
* Paid Time Off - Generous PTO for Vacations, Illness, Personal Days, Etc. (Paid Holidays)
* Flexible Work Schedules to promote a Healthy Work Life Balance
* Employee Assistance Program - assists employees with personal problems and/or work-related problems that may impact their job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
Centerstone is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, gender, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or protected veteran status.