Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Tyler, Texas
SUPV RETENTION SALES
Job ID: 2019-23728
Location: Tyler, TX
Altice USA (NYSE: ATUS) is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States, delivering broadband, pay television, telephony services, proprietary content and advertising services to approximately 4.9 million Residential and Business customers across 21 states through its Optimum and Suddenlink brands.
From high-speed broadband and ultra-HD video, to digital advertising solutions, local news and voice offerings, we are making connections possible around the country -- to businesses, to consumers, to communities, to schools, to hospitals, and everyone in between.
The ideal candidate for this role has proven experience in managing, building and inspiring an inbound sales team to achieve daily, weekly and quarterly targets in addition to delivering feedback to marketing and sales operations about call volume and process improvements.
* Supervises and manages performance, attendance and training requirements for a team of Inbound Sales Representatives
* Train and coach team members to follow a sales process, present product recommendations, and overcome objections to close the sale.
* Leverage call reviews to develop the sales, product and industry skills of each team member
* Motivate team members through creative incentives
* Regularly report on Team/Individual results based on organization s key success metrics.
* Work with Director of Cal Center Sales and Training Department to ensure that agents are successfully prepared for client interactions.
* Identify behaviors of high performing agents and train others in like behaviors.
* Communicate agents goals and ensure understanding of expectations
* Conduct daily reviews and manage agent performance through use of call volume and conversion rate metrics
* Coach agents on how to improve key metrics by observing call behaviors and system usage
* Works with Director of Call Center Sales to develop plan of action for underperforming agents
* Works with Sales Leadership to continual improve in the areas of Process, Efficiency and Productivity for the sales teams
* Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience required
* Three+ years successful supervisory or management experience with heavy emphasis on team development preferred
* Two+ years call center experience preferred
* Excellent knowledge of telephone sales
* Strong understanding of call methodology and coaching techniques associated with each element
* Ability to drive staff performance improvement through effective application of coaching and development techniques
* Understanding of inbound/outbound calling techniques and selling methodologies with an emphasis on quality results
* Skilled at handling human interactions in a positive manner
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Public speaking and presentation techniques/experience preferred.
* Prior experience with computers required
* Experience with Windows, Word, and Excel preferred
Altice USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds regardless of gender, race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, marital status, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.