Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Golden Valley, Minnesota
Pentair currently has an opening for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join our team at our Golden Valley, MN or Delavan, WI locations. In this role, the Commercial Finance Analyst will support the Finance team for the Residential and Irrigation Flow and the Commercial & Infrastructure Flow Business Units and will be responsible for processing rebates with a focus on creating process improvements to analyze the various rebate programs.
* Create career growth and rotational opportunities within various areas of the organization
* Pay competitively
* Provide on the job training and mentoring in Pentair s proven best practices
* Offer health benefits & coaching
* Support your long term retirement goals through a competitive 401K matching and stock purchase plan
* Offer employee discounts
* Protect you with life insurance and other options
* Tell you more about all the great benefits just ask!
* Be a valued and integral part of our Finance organization, engaging with various levels of leadership.
* Work cross functionally to process rebates while improving analytics and providing supporting analysis.
* Create continuous improvement opportunities utilizing financial tools for reporting/forecasting rebates and automate manual processes.
* Monitor risks and opportunities, along with supporting analysis.
* Analyze significant variances from planned results to drive recommendations to management.
* Support leadership with the preparation of monthly and quarterly reporting.
* Research questions and develop detailed recommendations for revenue opportunities or process enhancements.
* Support the Accounting department during reconciliation processes as the subject matter expert with respect to rebates.
* Partner strategically with Marketing, Product Management and Sales to drive informed insights into the business while ensuring rebate strategies align and remain profitable.
* Grow with our finance team and overall organization in a culture that fosters respect and teamwork, positive energy, customer first, absolute integrity, innovation and adaptability, and accountability for performance.
* Have earned at least a Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Accounting or Finance.
* Have 3+ years of related finance experience.
* Have demonstrated experience implementing process improvement.
* Be able to interpret data and draw conclusions.
* Be detail oriented with the ability to understand the big picture.
* Have a thorough knowledge of accounting standards and business principles.
* Have proven demonstration of translating knowledge into practical applications.
* Be an advanced Microsoft Excel user (i.e. Pivot Tables, Index Match, custom formulas).
* Be able to thrive in a team environment, motivate, build rapport and influence peers.
* Be able to perform ad-hoc analysis at the request of various levels of management as needed.
* Be an excellent communicator to various levels within the organization.
* Have experience with business intelligence software and tools (SAP, Cognos, TM1, OneStream a plus).
* Be able to work well on cross functional team projects.
* Thrive in an environment of continuous improvement.
* Be quick to learn new ideas and concepts while producing quality work.
* Be flexible and able to work under time constraints while maintaining deadlines.
* Have the ability to effectively analyze situations and problems.
DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION:
With our expanding global presence, cross-cultural insight and competence are essential for our ongoing success. We believe that a diverse workforce contributes different perspectives and creative ideas that enable us to continue to improve every day. Race, gender, ethnicity, country of origin, age, personal style, sexual orientation, physical ability, religion, life experiences and many more factors contribute to this diversity.
We take ongoing action to improve the diversity of our workforce by:
* Ensuring leadership involvement and ownership
* Attracting and retaining diverse talent at all levels
* Fostering a globally aware, inclusive culture
* Ensuring our practices are fair and non-discriminatory
Pentair is an Equal Opportunity Employer. With our expanding global presence, cross-cultural insight and competence are essential for our ongoing success. We believe that a diverse workforce contributes different perspectives and creative ideas that enable us to continue to improve every day. Race, gender, ethnicity, country of origin, age, personal style, sexual orientation, physical ability, religion, life experiences and many more factors contribute to this diversity.