Posted in Admin - Clerical 24 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Stockton, California
Swing Shift - 1pm - 9:30pm (Sunday-Thursday) & OT
Starting pay from $19+ per hour
Lubrication Operator/Battery Changer are responsible for maintaining and repairing batteries. Primary work consists of lubing and performing PMs on Material Handling Equipment.
· Previous experience maintaining and repairing vehicle batteries.
· Able to operate a forklift and other warehouse equipment
· Proven knowledge in lubing and performing PMs on Material Handling Equipment.
· Understanding of Material Handling Equipment oil and gearbox levels.
· Basic mechanical skills
· Positive attitude and willing to work on a team
· Strong communication skills in order to explain issues and solutions
· Experience operating steam rack equipment and/or high-pressure washers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status. UNFI is an EO employer - M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.