Posted in Other 28 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Plymouth, Minnesota
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter. JOB OVERVIEW
TE Connectivity's Manufacturing/Production Teams transform raw materials into finished goods and ensure component flow. They perform changeovers and setups according to production schedule, perform quality checks according to established processes and document the results as required by our quality procedures. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
WHAT YOUR BACKGROUND SHOULD LOOK LIKE:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* Must be able to read and write in English fluently.
* Able to sit/stand for prolonged periods of time
* Able to inspect parts through a microscope for prolonged periods of time
* Able to read and complete documentation (record visual inspections, and mathematical terms.)
* Able to use a ruler, dial caliper and micrometer (non-digital versions)
* Able to calculate numbers to the 4th decimal place (.0001)(Mostly adding and subtracting)
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Language Skills
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
* Reasoning Ability
* Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
* Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation