Posted in Software 30+ days ago.
Infosys is seeking JAVA or React Developer in Milwaukee
In the role of Technology Analyst, you will be a technology professional adding value to a gamut of Software Development lifecycle stages. You will create detailed design artifacts like program specifications, test plans; and independently develop and review code and contribute to the go-live plan. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our clients’ business needs. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Locations for this position is Milwaukee, Wisconsin.This position may require travel and/or relocation.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 2 years of experience in Information Technology.
• At least 2 years of experience in Java development.
• At least 1 years of experience in React JS or Angular
• At least 2 years of experience in software development life cycle.
• At least 2 years of experience in translating functional/non-functional requirements to system requirements.• Experience and understanding of Production support.
• Prior exposure to SAFe Agile methodology and DevOps tools will be advantageous.
• Should be open to learn and work in new technologies as required. Knowledge of Informatica and AWS cloud will also help.
• Ability to work in team in diverse / multiple stakeholder environment and client interfacing skills.
• Strong Analytical skills
• Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment. Should be ready to engage with offshore developers and clarify requirements and provide support for enhancements.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, that we bring to every project we undertake.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity