Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Administers nursing care under the direction and supervision of a provider. Performs a variety of direct and indirect patient care duties
needed to keep the clinical office running smoothly. Performs duties as directed and within the guidelines of appropriate education and scope of practice.
- Certification or Registry as Medical Assistant from an accredited testing center, such as:
- American Medical Technologists
- American Association of Medical Assistants
- National Healthcare Association
- High school diploma, equivalent preferred. C ompletion of medical assistant program.
- Current BLS Certification.
- A multi-tasked professional; prefer at least 2 years of experience in a medical environment
EEO is The Law - visit following page for more information
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (844) 257-6925.