Posted in Other 29 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Brentwood, Tennessee
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: Work From Home
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
DO YOU HAVE THE CAREER OPPORTUNITIES YOU WANT IN YOUR CURRENT ROLE? WE HAVE AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO JOIN THE NATION\'S LARGEST PROVIDER OF HEALTHCARE SERVICES AS A CODER PRN WORK FROM HOME.
HCA Healthcare is a national leader in providing modern, culturally competent, patient-centered care and we are driven by a single goal: THE CARE AND IMPROVEMENT OF HUMAN LIFE.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
The HCA Physician Services Group (PSG) is the physician and practice management solution for HCA Healthcare. We lead a collection of highly motivated healthcare professionals just like you and creative leaders who are committed to excellence in every patient interaction. Are you excited yet?
CLICK HERE to learn more
Seeking a CODER PRN WORK FROM HOME for our practice who provides specialized expertise to ensure all patients receive high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now.
HAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
* You will review and code clinical notes and operative reports for assigned specialty/ specialties
* You will coordinate and reconcile multiple schedules to ensure complete charge capture
* You will charge entry of codes into billing system in a timely manner
* You will work in conjunction with A/R team on follow up and resolution of coding related denials and rejections including recommendation of new /updated coding edits
* You will be responsible for maintaining current knowledge of coding guidelines and relevant federal regulations through pertinent materials
* You will assist in the development of coding education programs for in-service meetings
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU WILL NEED:
* High school diploma or GED required
* Minimum 2 years coding and/or reimbursement experience required
* EPIC experience in a multi-specialty environment needed.
* Academic medical group experience preferred
* Relevant education may substitute experience requirement
* Knowledge of medical terminology and anatomy and physiology is preferred
* CODING EXPERIENCE IN VASCULAR, INTERVENTIONAL CARDIOLOGY, AND/OR CARDIOTHORACIC SURGERY HIGHLY PREFERRED
* CODING CERTIFICATION THROUGH AHIMA OR AAPC REQUIRED
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the Fortune 500 list. In addition, Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
IF YOU FIND THIS OPPORTUNITY COMPELLING, WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO APPLY. WE PROMPTLY REVIEW ALL APPLICATIONS. IF YOU ARE HIGHLY QUALIFIED, YOU WILL HEAR FROM ONE OF OUR PRACTICE MANAGERS. WE ARE ACTIVELY INTERVIEWING SO APPLY TODAY.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.