Posted in Other 27 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Miami Lakes, Florida
SUMMARY: Software Test Leads plays a key central role within the Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Team and takes full responsibility for ensuring the project's execution and success in accordance to SQA best practices in support of both Agile and Waterfall SDLC. The Software Test Lead is responsible for the planning, coordination, execution and postproduction support of all testing events within his/her assigned \\"pillar\\". A pillar is defined as a Business Line. The Software Test Lead is the liaison between key Business Project Sponsors and/or Third Party Vendors for testing events and proactively provides transparency into progress and risks to stakeholders in the SDLC. The Software Test Lead is a direct report to the VP of Software Quality Assurance with a dotted line to the key stakeholder leading an assigned project within a specific \\"pillar\\" and/or the Application Support Manager leading an assigned application update.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties and special projects may be assigned.
* Provide guidance on standards, templates, test tracking, and test script creation.
* Ensure compliance to standards
* Manage test planning process for projects/initiatives within portfolio/\\"pillar\\":
* Identify staff requirements (dedicated and/or virtual teams);
* Identify testing environment (hardware, software versions, networking, security profiles); and
* Identify data requirements.
* Manage testing schedule as provided by a Project Manager and/ or Application Support Manager.
* Identify areas of special concern; drive problem resolution.
* Inventory daily tasks, revise as needed.
* Develop test plan:
* Write the test plan;
* Identify test scope;
* Identify test coverage;
* Identify gaps in testing;
* Identify user acceptance criteria; and
* Obtain business signoff on test coverage.
* Manage test script development & execution.
* Review scripts developed by SQA Analysts for compliance.
* Assist with the writing and execution of test scripts, as needed.
* Reporting & Metrics:
* Coordinate & track progress of test script writing;
* Coordinate & track progress of test execution;
* Roll up defects and analyze trends; and
* Create weekly, monthly and quarterly Management Testing Progress Status Reports.
* Conduct Retrospectives or Lessons Learned for testing process.
* Conflict resolution prior to business escalation.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: (If applicable)
* Manage Test Planning Process for projects/initiatives within portfolio (inception through postproduction
* Manage resources: Identify staff requirements (dedicated and/or virtual teams); Assign/prioritize workload
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent relevant business experience (SQA) plus a minimum of 5 years of experience in Banking Industry and/or a minimum of 5 years of experience testing bank-related applications (Digital Banking preferred), either in-house or third party vendor. Must have a solid understanding of software quality assurance testing, script writing and execution, traceability matrix, and defect tracking in support of both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS, TOOLS: SQA certifications and/or Agile (CSM, CSP) highly preferred but not required. Experience with tools such as JIRA, qTest, eggplant or ALM preferred.
BankUnited is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. BankUnited does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, creed, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable laws.