Posted in Other 26 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Lorton, Virginia
As an Outside Sales Executive, you will be responsible for creating detailed business plans to facilitate the achievement of goals and quotas, as well as presenting products to prospective clients. This will involve creating, implementing, and following-up on a monthly target account plan focused on the customers and products/services that result in the achievement of monthly revenue goals.
* Obtaining a predetermined number of oxygen referrals and set-ups from referral sources per month
* Preparing and submitting approval plans for sales territory management
* Providing marketing information to management as requested and/or made available
We are seeking a highly motivated and goal-oriented Sales Representative who combines an entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to develop and manage long-term relationships. You should also display excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, with the ability to interact effectively with clients to easily establish rapport and credibility with a wide range of potential customers.
* High School Diploma or GED; College Degree preferred
* Previous Customer Service and/or Sales Experience
* Experience selling DME or Medical Equipment
* Hospice or Home Healthcare experience preferred
* Previous experience selling in the home healthcare field preferred
* Knowledge of basic selling skills, Medicare, insurance reimbursement, and accounting practices a plus
* Must be 18 or older
Lincare is an equal opportunity, access, and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Lincare provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Since Lincare believes in providing a safe work environment, the company conducts drug and background checks during the recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE/M/F/D/V
Not ready to Apply*