Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: No Weekends
DO YOU HAVE THE CAREER OPPORTUNITIES YOU WANT IN YOUR CURRENT ROLE? WE HAVE AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO JOIN THE NATION\'S LARGEST PROVIDER OF HEALTHCARE SERVICES AS A SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST.
We are seeking a Senior Financial Analyst at Medical City Lewisville to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic
Built in 1976, MEDICAL CITY LEWISVILLE is a full-service medical and surgical facility offering 24-hour emergency services. We are licensed for 186 patient beds. Excellent customer service and patient safety are our top priorities. We are proud that more than 360 physicians and over 800 healthcare associates have chosen to make Medical City Lewisville their professional home. Our supportive environment, advanced technologies, and innovative medicines allow them to best treat you - our treasured patients - with the highest quality health care in a comfortable and compassionate setting.
The Senior Financial Analyst assists Executive, Financial, and Departmental management in the preparation and completion of financial data collection, financial reports/tools, various surveys and special projects; including but not limited to Inventory, Audits, Budget, Capital Management, ROI's, P&L's, and Projection. Prepares weekly financial projections and updates files after month closes for trending purposes. Assist with annual financial and statistical budget preparation. The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for the following:
* Excellent computer skills to include working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and Access, and other business intelligence and database tools
* Advanced skill level in data collection, data mining, data assimilation; interpreting and analyzing large amounts of data; skill in examining documents and data for correctness and accuracy
* Basic understanding of journal entries
* Demonstrates self-learning and problem-solving skills with an eagerness to learn and develop
* Establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations
* Able to perform work, special requests and tasks under only very minimal supervision
* Able to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing
* College Graduate
* 1-5 years' experience in accounting and/or finance in the acute care hospital setting or related medical entity, with a working knowledge of financial and basic clinical terminology.
* This position establishes effective working relationships with all constituencies, including physicians, employees, volunteers and vendors. Work may be stressful at times, including possible weekend work during month-end. Contact will involve dealing with upper management and/or leadership on a routine basis.
Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.