Posted in Transportation 30+ days ago.
*This is a great position for someone with a creative mind who likes organizing fun activities and events**
• Assists with innovation and execution of resident recreation/lifestyle programming at the community.
• Accompanies residents on day trips and to special events
• Performs enrichment activities as scheduled and in accordance with company standards, P&P and applicable laws.
• Provides socialization opportunities, fitness and wellness activities, educational programs, as well as spiritual life support based on resident needs and preferences.
• Might assist with Resident assessments, care plans and progress notes.
• Performs tasks in a manner that preserves each resident’s dignity, privacy and confidentiality while demonstrating friendliness, courtesy and professionalism.
• Helps develop monthly activities calendar and distributes monthly resident newsletters as well as other applicable resident programming communication.
• Completes documentation and maintains records as required by company policies and governing agencies.
• Escorts residents to their appointments and ensures their safe return to the community.
• 1-2 years experience in ALF, geriatric, rehabilitation, nursing or similar environment
• Effective communication, interpersonal and facilitation skills
• Basic computer skills and knowledge of MS Word, Excel
• Ability to plan and coordinate events
• Ability to read, write and converse with residents in the English language
• Outstanding customer service with caring and compassionate behavior and a smile
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment and to handle confidential information
• Ability to manage stress effectively and maintain professional demeanor at all times
Benefits for part-time associates: employer-matched 401(k) retirement plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer & drug-free Workplace