Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
Science / Engineering graduate
User Story / Epic Grooming & Sizing:
Understand user story dependencies• Initiate requirement analysis discussions with senior story author and/or product owner (PO).
• Gather and elicit requirements using appropriate agile framework/tools/techniques.
• engage with senior story author/PO to understand scope of features.
• Identify new / alternate features and recommend to the team.
• Size user story (effort size etc) in the area of work concerned.
• Track and report efforts estimated.
• Coding (user story Realization across layers): Develop tier coding business layer coding interface development service development creation of stored procedures etc as applicable for the work package / project.
• Setup team DevOps environment.
• Review and mentor coding activities.
• Knowledge of Design patterns classes FaÃ§ade delegate BO Implemented the DAO Service factory pattern Ability to follow sequence diagram spring framework MVC MVP patterns.
• CTS and customer specific coding standards guidelines and best practices.
• Understand all competency layers (Eg UI platforms methodologies etc) and raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output.
• Seek inputs and incorporate feedback / fix defects regularly.
• Update traceability matrix for the work package developed.
• Follow the SCM / DevOps policies set for project.
• raise clarifications / issues / concerns regarding work output to the lead on time.
• Proactively highlight any potential risks.
• provide support on process audit activities.
• adhere to process and tools.
• Integration of 3rd party / internal applications with product being developed.
• Extreme programming.
• Applying security features using defensive programming techniques.
Deploy user story as per client agreement
• Develop build scripts.
Develop and execute automated test scripts as per client agreements
• Develop and execute regression strategies and tests (wherever applicable).
• Practice TDD model of development.
Document as per client requirements
• Document the user storied as per the MVP model of development.
• Process Improvements and Adherence: Participate in innovation sessions.
• implement process improvements to reduce manual intervention (eg automation).
• support on process audit activities.
• Generate ideas to provide value add and share the same with relevant stakeholders.
Conduct training as approved
|SNo||Primary Skill||Proficiency Level *||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
* Proficiency Legends
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|