Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our family. Come be a part of the change!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity.
HCA HOUSTON SOUTHEAST - PASADENA, TX
REGISTERED NURSE (RN) - NICU
Nestled in the heart of the historic land where Texas won its independence, HCA Houston Southeast offers comfort, convenience, excellence and expertise to our neighbors who trust their health care to us.
For nearly 50 years, we have offered patients solace and security through constant, compassionate communication during their medical emergencies, surgeries, and diagnostic procedures. As a 345-BED facility, we employ 1,500 staff and 250 physicians.
HCA HOUSTON SOUTHEAST is currently looking for a REGISTERED NURSE (RN) - NICU.
WHAT YOU WILL DO IN THIS ROLE:
* The Registered Nurse coordinates nursing care for the patient and participates in patient / family education.
* Works collaboratively with ancillary staff and other patient care personnel in maintaining standards of professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
* Participates in performance improvement activities to improve patient safety and quality of care.
* Maintains cultural and diversity awareness when dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and other customers.
* Promotes a supportive, team-work oriented environment.
* Fulfills departmental responsibilities consistent with the long-range plan, mission, vision and values of HCA Houston Healthcare Southeast.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS YOU WILL NEED:
* Current Texas licensure with State Board of Nurse Examiners as an RN
* Previous work experience in a related field with two years as a minimum
* BLS is required
* ADN, required
* BSN, preferred
HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortune's list of Most Admired Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of excellence. Intrigued? We'd love to hear from you.
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.