Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Take the lead and close the deal at the center of where it all happens – our customers’ homes. As the face of AT&T, you’ll introduce residential customers to our award-winning TV service and sell state of the art technology in conjunction with our service installers. Your knowledge of our wide-range of technology and services will provide customized solutions to meet needs and elevate the customer experience.
What does it take to deliver the ultimate white glove experience? Excellent communication, strategic thinking and the ability to close each deal with ease. You’ll communicate your expertise through hands-on demos that generate new sales during the home visit. You’ll also be responsible for your own territory, working daily appointments and meeting sales and service objectives. Our most successful sales experts typically demonstrate:
• The ability to upsell and transition warm leads into actual sales
• Excellent time management and communication skills
• Experience with mobility (desired)
You will also need to perform the following functions with or without reasonable accommodation:
• Work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
• Maintain a valid driver’s license
• AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws
Once you’re a part of the team, you’ll gain an amazing benefits package with salary + commission, the use of a company car, medical/dental coverage, 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, ongoing paid training and paid time off. Rounding out these benefits and perks we also provide employee discount on:
• AT&T internet & fiber
• AT&T wireless phone service
• DIRECTV (including Free HBO & NFL Sunday Ticket) or U-verse TV
Ready to take your career on the road? Apply today