Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Are you interested in joining one of the world s largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies? If so, you have come to the right place. Stanley Black & Decker is unique in that we have a rich and storied history dating back to 1843.
Being part of the Stanley team means thriving in an environment of constant innovation and positive change. It means delivering electronic security solutions that our customers count on every day to ensure the safety of our communities, schools, airports and hospitals.
If you d like to be a part of the number one global electronic security solutions team that makes our world a more secure place read on...
* Service access control, intrusion, and CCTV security systems.
* Perform scheduled, routine preventive maintenance on a variety of equipment/systems under contract agreement by inspecting, adjusting, cleaning, and calibrating systems and checking out equipment to ensure it s in satisfactory working order. Record productive time versus travel time.
* Complete maintenance, within assigned Labor Load PM hours, in a manner that reduces emergency calls and results in achieving the goal of zero call backs.
* May plan schedules, lay out basic electrical equipment installations, and assist in the start-up and check-out of new system installations.
* Present a professional image both in personal and vehicle appearance, in accordance with company policies.
* Perform work assignments in a safe manner and within specified cost limits.
* Maintain company propriety and documentation in accordance with established policies; handle proprietary information in the prescribed manner; adhere to and supports Stanley Convergent Security Solutions, Inc. policies and procedures including all safety requirements.
* Keep updated on all changes/modification to Stanley equipment and Ansi 156.10 standard as notified through published communications (TechTip). Attend and complete training programs as requested.
* Ability to work on-call on a rotational basis covering after hours and weekend emergency calls
* 3 years experience installing and/or servicing intrusion, fire alarm, access control, and CCTV security systems
* S98 NYC Fire Alarm License
* High School diploma or GED
* Valid drivers license with no restrictions
* Bosch, Honeywell, Radionics, or DMP system knowledge preferred
* Edwards/EST, Simplex, or GE/Mirtone system knowledge preferred
* IP Video and IT experience required
* NICET II or III Certification preferred
* Lenel, Pro-Watch, Software House and/or Picture-Perfect certifications preferred
* Climb ladders that extend up to 24 ft. in height
* Carry items up to 75 pounds
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law