Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
1Stanley Black & Decker is a vibrant, diversified, global industrial company a company of enduring substance since 1843 that is striving to be one of the most innovative and sustainable companies in the world. Our people are bold and agile, yet thoughtful and disciplined. With the ambition to inspire makers and innovators to create a more sustainable world. If you re seeking to bring your unique value and contribute to an inclusive, collaborative and purpose-driven culture that integrates performance excellence and innovation join us.
* Service access control, intrusion, and CCTV security systems.
* Perform scheduled, routine preventive maintenance on a variety of equipment/systems under contract agreement by inspecting, adjusting, cleaning, and calibrating systems and checking out equipment to ensure it's in satisfactory working order.
* Complete maintenance, within assigned Labor Load PM hours, in a manner that reduces emergency calls and results in achieving the goal of zero call backs.
* May plan schedules, lay out basic electrical equipment installations, and assist in the start-up and check-out of new system installations.
* Responsible for advanced troubleshooting, programming and configuration associated with industry software packages, operating systems and PC hardware.
* Present a professional image both in personal and vehicle appearance.
* Performs work assignments in a safe manner and within specified cost limits.
* Promote, build, and maintain good customer relations and assists with contract retention.
* Train other installers, sales representatives, and customer service representatives on mechanical products.
* Maintain company propriety and documentation in accordance with established policies; handle proprietary information in the prescribed manner; adhere to and supports Stanley Convergent Security Solutions, Inc. policies and procedures including all safety requirements.
* Keep abreast of changes and new developments in products and technology. Attend and complete training programs as requested.
* 5+ years' experience installing and/or servicing intrusion, access control, and CCTV security systems
* Climb ladders that extend up to 24 ft. in height
* Carry items up to 75 pounds
* A valid state driver s license, without restrictions
* High School Diploma or GED
* Knowledge of industry standards BHMA, ASTM, DHI and UL
* Strong emphasis on PC software/hardware including databases, operating systems and networking. A+, and/or Net+ Certifications
* Lenel Certification
* CCTC IP experience
* Vocational/Technical Degree in electrical, security or computer systems
* Ability to work on-call covering after hours & weekend emergency calls
Stanley Black & Decker is an equal opportunity employer, and offers employees a competitive benefits package.