Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Hebron, Kentucky
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT
Step out of your comfort zone, excel and redefine the limits of what is possible. That s just what our employees are doing every single day in order to set the pace through our innovations and enable outstanding achievements. After all, behind every successful company are many great fascinating people.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE KEEN TO TRY SOMETHING NEW:
* Responds, investigates and resolves any inbound customer requests and inquiries
* Uses several systems for status updates on all network orders
* Provides technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues
* Recommends appropriate product
* Place outbound calls to accounts to resolve items on unclean orders
* Manages difficult customer situations in a calm and professional manner
* Proactively contacts customers to follow up on customer requests
* Manually enter orders into the system
* Applies discounts and credits on warranty claims
* Provides pricing on individual and multiple orders
* Notifies customers on any deviations from delivery or further commitments ahead of time
* Builds customer interest in new products (lenses, coatings) and services
* Provides information, and modifications to insurance claim order
* Assists with product conversions
* Provides assistance to sales, marketing and finance
* Assist internal stakeholders with inquiries related to accounts, products, services and status of orders
* Documents contacts, actions and responses in the provided tools
* Actively gathers feedback and drives continuous improvement of services and processes
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. Strong customer focus and customer service attitude
3. Strong verbal and written communication skills
4. Excellent interpersonal skills for professional interactions with customers and stakeholders from other VIS departments.
5. Strong ability to work in a fast paced environment and under certain time pressure, high flexibility and adaptability to changing priorities, considerable judgment and initiative to resolve any problems, make robust recommendations and / or escalate to the appropriate management level
6. Strong problem solving, teamwork, and time management skills
7. 3 to 5 years of either technical customer service experience and / or optical experience
8. Willingness and ability to catch up on customer service and / or optical skills & knowledge (depending on individual background and experience)
9. Solid computer and Microsoft Office skills, in particular Excel and Word In a spacious modern setting full of opportunities for further development, ZEISS employees work in a place where expert knowledge and team spirit reign supreme. All of this is supported by a special ownership structure and the long-term goal of the Carl Zeiss Foundation: to bring science and society into the future together.
JOIN US TODAY. INSPIRE PEOPLE TOMORROW.
Diversity is a part of ZEISS. We look forward to receiving your application regardless of gender, nationality, ethnic and social origin, religion, philosophy of life, disability, age, sexual orientation or identity.
Apply now! It takes less than 10 minutes. Online Application
We are an EEO/AA/Veterans/Disabled employer.