Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
THIS CAREER OPPORTUNITY IS ELIGIBLE FOR A $2,000 HIRING BONUS!
Hourly Wage: $16.70- $18.70
(candidates with significant related experience may be higher)
This position involves the ability to accurately process Member transactions as requested. Open new accounts, process consumer loans applications, and provide basic financial counseling for Members. Responsible for actively building relationships by meeting and exceeding the needs of our Members with Royal's products and services. Responsible for demonstrating electronic services, and resolving Member inquiries or issues in an efficient, accurate and friendly manner. Assist with the mentoring and training of team members. Support NPS (Net Promoter Score) initiatives in the office by providing exceptional service, guided by Royal’s Core Values, creating loyal Members.
Working approximately 40 hours per week. Variable hours between 8:30am - 5:00pm Monday through Friday and two Saturdays per month 9:00am to 12:00pm at Royal Credit Union's Apple Valley office.
***Prior to starting normal schedule, candidate must attend full time training from 9:00am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday for 3 weeks at our Corporate in Eau Claire, WI.
• Previous customer service experience.
• Experience working in financial services with a strong knowledge of deposit and consumer loan products.
• Knowledge of modern office procedures and methods including telephone communications, office systems and record keeping
• Strong sense of customer service
• Strong interviewing and listening skills
• Ability to learn, retain and recall information very quickly
• Work productively in a team environment with high levels of interruption
• Must be compassionate and truly enjoy assisting people with problems and finding solutions to their needs
• Ability to produce accurate and high-quality materials, data entry and transactions
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Products and have basic computer skills using various software packages
• Basic skills using smartphones/tablets and the ability to demonstrate use of current technology
• Communicate and live RCU's core purpose and values, these define and drive our organizational culture
• Experience working in financial services which includes new accounts, loans and loan processing, or equivalent loan related experience.
• Cash handling experience.
• Associate degree in Business related field.