Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: No Weekends
TRISTAR CARE ASSURE- ROME, GA
Patient Care Coordinator
Member of the TriStar Division of HCA
OUR MISSION- ABOVE ALL ELSE, WE'RE COMMITTED TO THE CARE AND IMPROVEMENT OF HUMAN LIFE.
For us, it's all about people. Here at HCA, you will find that caring extends to our patients, employees, and the communities we serve. It is demonstrated by industry leading patient satisfaction scores, defined pathways for your personal and professional growth, and the impact of the over 30,000 volunteer hours we provide annually. Our dedication has led to awards of recognition including being named a WORLD'S MOST ADMIRED COMPANY by FORTUNE MAGAZINE. Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You've come to the right place. HCA at a glance
A FEW OF THE BENEFITS WE PROVIDE YOU:
* Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy- Emerging Leaders
* Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
* 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
* New Extended Family Leave
* Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
* Hundreds of consumer discounts
* Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY:
TRISTAR HEALTH is the region's largest, most comprehensive healthcare provider with hospitals located in Middle Tennessee, North Georgia, and Bowling Green, Kentucky. The healthcare network of choice for thousands of people in the region, TriStar offers the convenience, comfort and individualized care you deserve from your healthcare provider.
Every year, we serve more than 75,000 patients in our 13 hospitals and more than 360,000 patients in our emergency rooms (ERs) throughout Middle Tennessee and Southern Kentucky. With so many locations, you are never far away from a quality hospital or ER.
At each of our locations, you can expect an outstanding selection of doctors, a dedicated team of healthcare professionals and advanced technologies used in everything from joint replacement surgery to cancer treatment.
TRISTAR HEALTH is looking for a PATIENT CARE COORDINATOR for our CARE ASSURE CARDIAC HEALTH NAVIGATION PROGRAM IN ROME, GA
This is a FULL-TIME M-F position at our TRISTAR REDMOND REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER location.
* The Care Assure Patient Coordinator is responsible for working with the patients and physician offices to schedule follow up care.
* You will facilitate patient follow-up through scheduling, information transfer, and communication in order to improve continuity of care.
* You will guide patients through the health care system by assisting with access issues, developing relationships with service providers.
* You will serve as a point of contact for referring physicians, patients and caregivers to provide resources and assistance with accessing clinical and supportive care services.
YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY TODAY!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
* High school diploma or equivalent (GED); Associates degree in business or related field preferred.
* Minimum of 1 year of directly related work experience in patient registration, billing or collections in a hospital or physician office setting.
* Experience with HCA and HCA systems preferred.
APPLY ONLINE TODAY TO JOIN THIS GREAT CARE ASSURE TEAM!
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.