Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
Empower your Future at USESI
U.S. Electrical Services, Inc. is the country s largest independent electrical wholesale distributor comprised of 12 regional businesses, over 100 years of experience, and more than 2,000 employees.
Outstanding opportunity for a detail oriented individual to develop your career in a well-established, growing company. In the Accounts Payable Specialist role, you will process a high volume of expense invoices, and collaborate with the accounting team to complete necessary monthly processes with accuracy and efficiency. We offer a great work environment, excellent benefits, and a salary commensurate with experience.
* High volume expense invoice processing using Concur (prior Concur experience not required), requiring use of judgement to determine expense coding and location allocations along with how to prioritize urgent requests
* Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues, communicating with the field offices/ managers and vendors
* Vendor file maintenance
* Check runs, mail handling, and other administrative duties
* Identifying use tax obligations and notifying finance
* Other general accounting/expense payables duties as assigned
* Exhibits strong organizational skills with the ability to work under pressure to process invoices on time and prioritize urgent requests appropriately
* Excellent attention to detail and a diligent personality to avoid data entry errors
* Strong communication skills
* High School Diploma
* System experience with Concur or Eclipse
* Work experience in accounting or AP
* Associate s or Bachelor s Degree in accounting or related field
Job type: Full-time
It is the policy of USESI and its affiliates to consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
At USESI, we believe that our benefits should make a difference to you, your job, and the life you lead outside of work. We are dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our employees!
Full-time employees are eligible for the following comprehensive benefit plan:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx coverage
Paid parental leave
Company-paid Life Insurance + (AD&D)
Supplemental Life Insurance
Short and Long Term Disability
Flexible Spending Accounts
Flexible paid time off
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Choice of Voluntary Benefits including identity theft