Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
For more than 30 years, CDPHP has been providing outstanding health care coverage in the Capital Region of New York and beyond. Based in Albany, NY, the physician-guided not-for-profit offers plans in 24 counties. CDPHP cares deeply about the health and well-being of its members as well as its employees. The company values integrity, diversity, and innovation, and its corporate culture supports those values wholeheartedly. At CDPHP, the employees have a voice and are encouraged to make an impact at both the company and community levels through engagement and volunteer opportunities. CDPHP invests in employees who share these values and invites you to be a part of that experience.
The Recruitment Coordinator is responsible for working collaboratively with the Human Capital Management team to ensure all components of the recruitment life cycle are met, in addition to providing day-to-day administrative support to the department. The coordinator is responsible for ensuring quality candidates progress through the process by assisting with candidate screening, scheduling interviews, applicant tracking system administration, and assisting in all aspects of the hiring process. This role requires effective multi-tasking while providing excellent customer service and building solid working relationships throughout the organization. Additionally, this role assists in the development and maintenance of effective recruitment and selection programs to meet organizational needs and support the principles and practices of CDPHP s equal employment opportunity and affirmative action plans.
* High school diploma or GED required; Associates degree preferred
* Minimum number years of relevant experience: 3 years
* One (1) year prior recruitment experience preferred
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Visio
* Excellent communication skills; ability to sell concepts, jobs and the company attributes
* Ability to work in a collaborative team environment and build strong internal and external relationships; possess extraordinary customer relation skills
* Demonstrated ability to work with highly confidential information and handle sensitive matters in a professional manner
* Must be flexible with changing priorities and be able to respond to requests with a sense of urgency and ability to multitask and prioritize
* Strong attention to detail and possess impeccable organizational skills
* Strong analytic ability and proficiency with spreadsheets
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, CDPHP will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant s race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, age, national origin, marital status, citizenship, physical and mental disability, criminal record, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status with respect to receiving public assistance, domestic violence victim status, a disabled, special, recently separated, active duty wartime, campaign badge, Armed Forces service medal veteran, or any other characteristics protected under applicable law.