Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Grove City, Ohio
The Machine Operator sets up and operates intelligent inserting and mailing equipment to produce a finished product according to customer specifications. THIS IS A FULL-TIME POSITION WITH THE HOURS OF 6:00AM TO 2:30PM MONDAY THROUGH FRIDAY.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Sets Up Machine
* Reviews job order for specifications.
* Sets up equipment to work order requirements.
* Performs minor maintenance on a daily basis, including troubleshooting and general cleaning.
* Assists in performing preventive maintenance of equipment as directed.
* Monitors quality of product being produced with limited waste.
* Trays finished job as required in work order with accurate counts.
Completes Paperwork For Department
* Maintains paperwork, which may include log books, change orders, work orders, load tags, maintenance logs, and shipping orders.
* Assists in operational process improvement projects.
* Assists in writing and updating operator procedure manuals.
All areas include miscellaneous duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* High School Diploma or equivalent.
* Minimum 3-5 years experience.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Sets up and operates mailing equipment.
* Understand inserter barcode symbology.
* Knowledge of paper weights, forms, and envelope sizes.
* Read work orders and accurately follow instructions.
* Ability to do basic math calculations.
* Communicates clearly both verbally and written.
* Intermediate computer experience/knowledge including Microsoft Office.
* Basic mechanical and trouble shooting skills.
* Meet and exceed set quality standards.
* Knowledge of USPS sorting, traying, and mailing regulations.
* Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.
* Available for overtime as required..
Merrill is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and furthers the principles of EEO through Affirmative Action.