Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Norwood, Massachusetts
Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that’s safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let’s talk today.
What you will do How you will do it
The Commercial Sales Executive is responsible for promoting and selling Johnson Controls Integrated Security services and technology within an assigned territory, leveraging relationships, and closing new business for Johnson Controls Integrated Security and ensuring customer retention. This person is the Johnson Controls Integrated Security "brand steward", charged with telling the Johnson Controls Integrated Security story and clearly demonstrating that Johnson Controls Integrated Security is the leading electronic security provider.
The Commercial Account Executive is responsible for securing profitable sales and upgrades to new, existing and discontinued Johnson Controls Integrated Security Commercial customers while maximizing customer satisfaction and retention by initiating post installation follow-ups. This rep will also have a commanding knowledge of our product line, as well as that of our services.
• Adhere to current Johnson Controls Integrated Security policies, procedures, products, programs and services.
• Create new market share by selling Johnson Controls Integrated Security products and services to new local commercial customers.
• Sell additional products and services to existing accounts that continue to present new sales opportunities.
• Sell add-ons, amend, and convert existing customer systems to meet the customers' expectations. As well renew existing customer’s agreements.
• Responsible for resale opportunities within an assigned territory Identify prospects utilizing creative lead-generating techniques and maintain productive working relationships with existing customers.
• Independently establish call plans and customer follow-up strategies and tactics, and consistently apply time and territory management techniques.
• Maintain an in-depth knowledge of complete line of products/services and customers' issues and needs through in-house training and reading/research.
• Obtain referrals and work with Centers of Influence.
• Process work order and complete all paperwork in accordance with approved and standardized procedures.
• Conduct post installation follow-up by contacting customer, ensuring commitments were met and affirming customer satisfaction once the customer has been in service.
How you will do it
What we look for Preferred Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/careers.
• High School or equivalent diploma
• Minimum of two (2) years as a successful B2B sales representative
• Minimum of one (1) year in the Security industry
• Excellent oral, written and presentation skills with the ability to present to senior level executives internally and externally
• Must have a proven track record of sales success
• Self -driven/Action oriented is a must have attitude to be successful in this position.
• College degree
• Three (3) years of experience selling in the Security industry
Johnson Controls International plc. is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/careers.