Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
At Prudential, we make lives better by solving the financial challenges of our changing world. The Chief Marketing Organization is a transformative customer-obsessed organization aligned to the US Business strategy and priorities. We are seeking for a Marketing Specialist for the newly formed Strategy and Orchestration Center of Excellence. The position will report into the VP of Strategy & Orchestration and will partner across Prudential to create measurable outcomes through informed and integrated strategies that drive profitable revenue growth and customer lifetime value.
• Responsible for development and implementation of marketing and project plans across business initiatives to drive results
• Support business opportunities such as marketing material development and maintenance, go-to-market campaign execution, and KPI/metrics documentation.
• Continue to refine the internal process to drive efficiencies and scale to manage volume.
• Contribute and drive learning agenda to optimize and scale approaches
• Develops marketing presentations and material. Provides ad-hoc marketing project support to help drive business needs.
• Accountable for the accuracy, timeliness and effectiveness of marketing deliverables.
• Communicates comfortably with all levels of the organization and connects day-to-day deliverables with the longer-term business strategy.
• Evaluates results and recommends improvement efforts.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• 5+ years of experience in financial services across marketing, product or distribution
• Experience with B2B and B2C marketing
• Proven analytical skills enabling the individual to collaborate with others to identify potential solutions and to think objectively
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Sound Project Management discipline and skills.
• Must be self-directed with the ability to work autonomously. Strong sense of ownership and commitment to excellence
• Ability to manage multiple work initiatives simultaneously, with strong ability to prioritize multiple tasks, organize and schedule work effectively