Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Type: Full Time
DESCRIPTION SHIFT: Work From Home
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
At HCA Healthcare, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional a la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medical and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs.
HCA Healthcare is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Treasury Team Lead to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
As a Treasury Team Lead, you will be responsible for the training, support, day-to-day workflow, and inventory management of the treasury staff. This includes coordination with the department manager to ensure standards are met in accordance with department and organization policy. Additionally, this team member contributes to improving the processes and infrastructure of the department. Proficient in facilitation and interpersonal communication, this team member also consistently demonstrates skills in organization, prioritization, professionalism and coaching others.
What you will do in this role:
* Help ensure compliance with company and departmental policies and procedures
* Assist team members with questions and concerns
* Develop and maintain educational and protocol materials
* Train new team members
* Train team members with new processes and procedures
* Work as a liaison between team members and other departments
* Coordinate setup and access for banking needs for internal and external customers
* Monitor inventories and coordinate workflow to ensure department responsibilities are worked and resolved timely
* Perform root cause analysis, identify potential resolution, and escalate to management
* Provide coverage as needed to appropriately manage department inventory and to meet team benchmarks and service level
* Help ensure department productivity and quality benchmarks are met
* Perform ad hoc quality reviews and audits as requested by management
* Complete special projects as assigned by management
* Communicate appropriately with department manager
* Assist manager with developing team goals and action plans
* Maintain working knowledge of workflow, systems, and tools used in the department
* Assist in creation and maintenance of a positive working environment, including effective communication and setting an appropriate professional example
High school diploma or GED required
Minimum one year related healthcare or banking process experience required.
Parallon is an INDUSTRY LEADER in revenue cycle services. We partner with over 650 hospitals and 2,400 physician practices nation-wide. Our parent company, HCA Healthcare has been consistently named a WORLD'S MOST ETHICAL COMPANY by Ethisphere and is ranked in the Fortune 100.
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.