Cambridge Trust Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.Department:
Assists in preparation and filing of U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (“SEC”) quarterly and annual reports. Assists in implementation and monitoring of Bank's Sarbanes Oxley (“SOX”) compliance.Responsibilities:
- Completes assigned portions of SEC reports, including 10-K, 10-Q, 11-K, and 8-K, and press releases.
- Prepares and maintains accurate and complete documentation to support reporting schedules for footnotes and disclosures.
- Assists in design and implementation of SOX 404 control environment; creates process flowcharts and documents control structure for all Bank departments.
- Reconciles schedules prepared to general ledger and financial statements.
- Prepares annual financial statements and supporting work papers for employee benefit plans.
- Reviews various corporate account reconciliations.
- Prepares various ad hoc projects.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, management or related field.
- CPA designation.
- Minimum 2 years' experience at a large regional CPA firm. Big 4 preferred.
- Prior experience and knowledge with U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (“GAAP”) and SEC reporting.
- Prior experience in financial services sector preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and in writing.
- Strong spreadsheet software skills.
- Ability to meet required deadlines.
- Ability to work extended hours, as needed.
- Strong attention to detail
- Collaboration with others a must.
- Normal office environment.
- Frequent sitting and standing at a desk.
- Heavy keyboard use.