Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER 2 - SPECTRUM ENTERPRISE
Apply Now DATE POSTED 01/15/2020 Requisition Number: 256553BR Location: United States - California - Cerritos Area of Interest: Sales Position Type: Full Time At a glance:
* Are you a client-focused sales expert talented at working with highly complex priority accounts*
* Can you commit to a consultative front-line field-based sales role positioning Spectrum Enterprise as the consultant of choice for a client s voice, video and data needs*
* Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development*
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise is a national provider of fiber-based technology solutions that believes connectivity is fundamental to the progress of every organization. We are committed to helping our clients achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. For more information visit enterprise.spectrum.com.
As a Key Account Manager, your passion is positioning Spectrum Enterprise as the consultant of choice for a client s voice, video and data needs. You drive revenue growth by creating the account pursuit strategy for a select group of highly complex priority accounts while collaborating with the Key Account team. With a focus on consultative sales techniques, you outline cost-effective combinations of our products that create sustainable value for clients and demand for the future.
You develop existing relationships by networking across multiple areas of a client s organization seeking out ways to provide additional value. You maximize the success of each account through detailed management of account profitability, business plans and long-term objectives. You influence the right people both inside and outside of Spectrum Enterprise to provide exceptional service and maintain client satisfaction. You flourish in an office environment and travel frequently to capture accounts across an assigned footprint. You report directly to the Key Account Director for goals, guidance, and assistance.
* Competitive Salary with Sales Incentives
* Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
* 100% Company Match 401(k) up to 6%
* Company Funded Retirement Accumulation Plan for an additional 3%
* Education Assistance
* Pretax Child Care Spending Account
* Paid Holidays, Personal Days, Sick Days and Vacation
* Employee Discount on Spectrum Services Where Available
What you will do:
* Drive revenue by proactively providing a consultative client needs analysis and executing the account strategy as determined by the team account director or account lead.
* Identify revenue growth opportunities or improve service levels by closely monitoring developments within designated accounts.
* Achieve maximum sales volume through the detailed execution of approved account development strategies.
* Improve revenue growth through an understanding of the client s voice, video, data and communications issues and designing solutions to meet those complex business needs.
* Broaden the reach of our services, identify new business and secure contract renewals by cultivating relationships with new and existing contacts via telephone, premise visits, networking and industry events.
* Determine the serviceability of a location and qualify new leads by requesting a site survey and submitting a return on investment (ROI) analysis.
* Report on all sales activity and client data by maintaining the sales database.
* Ensure an exceptional client experience by working in conjunction with other business services support groups, including Sales Engineering, Sales Support and Marketing teams.
* Improve sales techniques by attending all sales meetings and training sessions as required by management.
* Mitigate risks by complying with all established policies and procedures of Spectrum Enterprise.
* Perform additional duties related to this position as assigned.
Required keys for success:
* Three or more years of sales experience exceeding revenue quota
* Working knowledge of computer networking, local area network (LAN) and wide area network (WAN) technologies, high-capacity and fiber connected networks
* Extensive product and technical knowledge
* Strong networking, negotiating and closing skills
* Effective interpersonal communication and client relationship-building skills
* Experience multitasking and working efficiently and effectively within required deadlines
* Quick learner that can apply knowledge while working in a team environment
* Valid driver s license, a safe driving record and the availability to travel frequently
* Excellent written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization
How you will stand out from the crowd:
* Three or more years of experience exceeding revenue quotas selling data, voice or video solutions in the telecommunications business-to-business industry
* Experience using a client relationship management system such as Salesforce
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
* High School Diploma or equivalent (required)
* Bachelor s Degree in a related field or an equivalent combination of training, education and experience (preferred)
The Spectrum brands (including Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach) are powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. FCC Unit: 13558 Business Unit: Spectrum Enterprise Apply Now Apply Later
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Charter Communications will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.