Posted in Marketing 1 day ago.
This job brought to you by Professional Diversity Network, Inc
Type: Full Time
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
Position: Visual Designer
Location: Other VA
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Duration: Freelance to Full time
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Rate: Freelance, Up to $26.00/hour DOE
Full Time, Up to $55K
A client in Chantilly, VA is looking for a freelance to full time Visual Designer to help their team ONSITE.
Responsibilities of the Visual Designer:
- Develop and deliver thought leadership and creative solutions.
- Integrating "eye-catching\" ROI and results
- Participate in the design process end-to-end
- Manage and improve all phases of creative work from concept through production
- Ability to work closely with teams
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced team environment
- Create visuals for websites, social media graphics and emails
Qualifications of the Visual Designer:
- 1+ years of experience in a web design role is desired.
- Strong skills in typography, layout design and color theory.
- Agency experience is preferred.
- Experience working with multiple clients at once.
- Working knowledge of user-centered experience design, brand development, digital marketing.
- Excellent presentation skills and communication.
- Strong ability to prioritize work
- Strong experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, XD)
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com