Posted in Transportation 30+ days ago.
OnTrac is hiring an Operations Assistant!
This position assists the AM or PM Manager with administrative duties and excellent customer service support. Interacts with drivers and customers to resolve package opportunities and assist with on time delivery. Responsible for accurate data entry into the OnTrac system and verifying deliveries. Involved in resolving and preparing problem packages and checking out drivers for deliveries.
Shift- Open Availability between 6am-1130am Mon-Saturday
1. Maintain and contribute to a safe work environment by adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Company Safety Program.
2. Research, analysis and report on daily compliances to management. Prepare business reports as often as required and forwards to management.
3. Work issues via our computer system for accurate package status. Updates the system with accurate information for Customers, Customer Service team and other facilities. Updates the internal system with comments regarding package status visible to the entire network.
4. Assists drivers in the checkout process verifying that all packages are out for delivery. Reporting missing packages or not out for delivery. Track packages and daily records accounting.
5. Process and document problem packages. Upload pictures and comments into the system and send to the account manager. Prepare packages to go out for delivery.
6. May be required to communicate with customers regarding their package status. Direct contact with bother internal and external customers.
7. Determines appropriate resolution of escalated customer service issues.
8. Perform any other task or assignment as deemed necessary by the organization.
This position requires the following competencies:
-Business acumen skills:
-Has a clear understanding of how his or her job duties affect the organization.
-Good problem solving skills.
-Advanced knowledge of the OnTrac computer system.
-Is organized and prioritizes, as well as, manages his or her own time.
-Ability to initiate, sponsor and lead change:
-Engages and inspires others:
-Is a team player and willing to help the new person or co-worker.
-Attention to detail.
-Has excellent oral and written communication skills
-Is detailed in written communications and has good grammar as well as spelling
-Develops self and others:
-Develops self by continuing education.
-Self-propelled to learn new skills.
-Willing to train new hires.
-Dedicated to customer service success.
-Self-management (functions under pressure)
-Able to multitask and manage tense customer and driver interactions without losing composure.
Candidates must successfully complete a pre-employment background screening. Candidates must have the ability to read and understand English and apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
See job description