Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
POSITION: Software Analyst-10419
JOB ID: 4030-RCAT-4
# OF OPENINGS: 1
Optimal Solutions & Technologies (OST, Inc.) is focused on excellence. We specialize in providing Management Consulting, Information Technology, and Research Development and Engineering services. OST is one of an elite set of companies worldwide to be externally appraised CMMI Level 5.
The fundamental distinction of the OST team is its business knowledge in both the public and private sectors. We serve the aerospace & transportation, association & nonprofit, defense, education, energy, financial, healthcare, and technology & telecommunications industries. OST is successful because we listen to our clients, we learn from our clients, and we know our clients.
ENGAGEMENT LENGTH IN MONTHS:
WHAT ARE THE DAILY WORK HOURS*
WHERE IS THE PHYSICAL WORK OFFICE LOCATED*
52 Washington Rensselaer, NY 12144
DESCRIPTION OF SPECIFIC DUTIES IN A TYPICAL WORKDAY FOR THIS POSITION:
This position is for a 24-month period and will provide OCFS-IT support with skilled resource needed as well as follow the structure and standards to ensure better quality of service to the user community. Due to the ever-changing Legal Mandates the system continues to require enhancements and updates.
* Assume the role as Analyst for CCFS
* Documenting business rules for the .Net conversion.
* Designing the test plan and conducting testing of the code.
* Interact with both users and the members of the development team.
* Work closely with the Project Manager to ensure that the work is done in a timely way consistent with the Project Plan.
* Support the child care provider applications, ensuring that regulatory changes impacting the content of these documents is completed and that the automatic generation of the applications continues.
* 7 years of experience writing technical/business specification for complex applications.
* 5 years of experience in writing test plans & cases and performing unit & regression testing.
* 7 years of experience facilitating meetings with users to identify & gather business needs, business rules & complex security requirements
* 4 years of experience working with regulatory changes impacting the content of requirement documents and ensuring that changes are completed, and that the automatic generation of the application continues.
* 2 years of working with.Net applications
* Bachelor's Degree.
OST is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for positions without regard to race, religion, gender, native origin, age, disability, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.