Ensure new rehabilitation projects are completed within industry turn times. Performs a variety of duties, both clerical and technical.Primary Responsibilities:
- Review draw release documents to ensure investor compliance (HUD, FNMA, SONYMA).
- Knowledge of investor and product guidelines.
- Request inspections and title updates.
- Prepare contractor and rehabilitation project change orders.
- Prepare release of rehabilitation escrow funds.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Works with various internal departments (Closing, Accounting) and external customers (Consultants, Title Companies, Appraisers, Borrowers) to prepare the file for draw administration processing.
- Monitor rehabilitation project process to ensure completion within allotted time frames.
- Adhere to applicable compliance/operational risk controls in accordance with Company or regulatory standards and policies.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the M&T Bank brand.
- Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
Work closely with Internal Customers and External Customers to ensure project completion within allotted time frames.Supervisory/ Managerial Responsibilities:
Not applicable.Education and Experience Required:
High School diploma or GED.
One to two years of prior customer service or operations experience required.
Strong PC skills with knowledge of Excel and Word.
Ability to make sound decisions based on information provided
Versatility and flexibility working within an ever changing fast paced mortgage environment.
Adapting to new policies and procedures to improve processes and workflow.
Ability to function independently within time constraints.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Highly organized with the ability to multitask.
Strong attention to detail.
Prioritization of daily workload.
Ability to work in a team environment.
Strong work ethic, reliable and dependable.Education and Experience Preferred:
Associates Degree preferred.