Responsible for the day to day operations of the Installation department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule jobs with home owners and subcontractors to maximize efficiency
- Ensure jobs are installed daily to improve location attainment and effectiveness
- Train, coach and develop installation subcontractors both in the office and in the field
- Improve subcontractor retention rates through impactful training and engagement
- Responsible for driving proficiency and efficiency amongst installation subcontractors
- Works with the Field Trainer on individual performance, abilities, and capacities of the installers
- Partner with leadership on identifying systemic training gaps and propose solutions to address gap
- Recruit subcontractors as needed
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
- 3+ years of successful experience in home construction, remodeling, and/or installation management
- Track record of successfully recruiting, training, coaching, onboarding subcontractors
- Must have proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with multiple priorities
- Ability to teach others through hands-on and documentation-based learning methods
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Excellent presence and communication skills in presentation situations
- Strong customer service focus and ability to interact with customers
- Basic computer proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
- Ability to exert up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Prior experience in residential remodeling, plumbing, electrical, bathrooms and kitchens installation
- Medium work. Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 30 pounds of force frequently
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
See job description