Posted in Other 29 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Airgas, an Air Liquide company is Now Hiring
Sales Specialist in Bakersfield, CA
Airgas, an Air Liquide company, is one of the nation's leading single-source suppliers of gases, welding and safety products. We recognize that it's the quality of our people that makes our success possible. Airgas operates in a culture focused on safety, innovation and customer service.
The Small Accounts Sales Specialist is responsible for the management and profitable growth of Airgas business within an assigned sales territory. The candidate will be required to meet and exceed both corporate and regional objectives for sales growth, profitability growth, and A/R management within the assigned territory. The candidate will need to have the ability to sell all Airgas products to his/her customer base.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Develop and execute regional company specific sales and marketing plans for small account business within an assigned territory
* Actively pursue and acquire new and competitive small accounts
* Monitors effectiveness of sales and marketing efforts
* Act as a technical resource for internal and external customers.
* Establish and maintain clear and consistent lines of communication with internal departments relative to customer successes, customer failures, new customer developments and other customer specific information
* Identifies and qualifies prospective customers within assigned area or territory.
* Researches and analyze market data in assigned territory to develop a strategy to meet sales targets.
* High School Diploma, Bachelors degree preferred
* Minimum 5 years of related outside sales
* Knowledge of industrial gases, welding supply and hardware desired
* Proven change management skills, including building sponsorship, communications, and stakeholder management
* Requires a valid driver's license and personal vehicle with insurance coverage as required by the company.
* Ability to multi-task in a high volume setting.
* Strong analytical and communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Team oriented with a continuous improvement outlook.
* Must be able to use a computer and have a working understanding of Microsoft Office and Google Suite applications. SAP experience is preferred.
* Must have a high level of energy, be as self-starter, and have a strong customer service and relationship orientation.
* Must excellent organizational and time management skills.
* Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
* Ability to write routine business reports and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from associates and management.
AIRGAS OFFERS A FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
What do our Team Members have to say?
Great place to work with great growth potential - Director, Atlanta
Opportunity to advance and a great safety program - Driver, Cheshire
Fun people to work with and flexible management - Sales Specialist
Airgas will consider for employment qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the FCIHO.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability