Posted in Other 26 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
What are we looking for?
Our Allentown, PA office is looking for an experienced Bilingual Recruiter to join our team! If you are a dynamic individual who loves working in a fast paced environment and helping change people's lives then we are the company you have been searching for!
Who are we?
At ProLogistix, a division of EmployBridge, our goal is to be the best provider of talent for the logistics industry. Logistics staffing is all we do, and this focus allows us to deliver a level of service to our customers that our more traditional staffing competitors can't match. In the past five years we've recorded more than 55 million man-hours in warehouses and distribution centers. With more than 50 locations nationwide, we're the country's largest logistics staffing specialists.
EmployBridge is the largest light industrial staffing supplier in the United States and a preeminent resource for professional staffing. We offer local expertise and service through our nearly 600 branches. We provide a full range of employment solutions, from recruiting and pre-screening high-performance candidates to delivering expertise in risk management and on-site services. Our reporting and technical solutions have no equal in the industry.
* Develops and carries out recruiting strategies and processes.
* Interviews and evaluates the candidate's education, skills acquired through previous employment, personality, and qualifications to work at various client companies.
* Based on the information obtained during the interview process, extend job offers to qualified candidates.
* Orients, dispatches, and manages the field employee workforce, including counseling, disciplining and terminating.
* Fills job orders effectively and timely and follows up with arrival calls and quality checks as required by our service differentiators.
* Approves/processes modifications to assigned field employees' pay rates.
* Acts as the primary liaison with clients; evaluates skills required for each job assignment and troubleshoots and addresses clients' complaints.
* Evaluates market and client needs and preferences.
* Documents all transactions as required by branch model.
* Generates new business through client service calls.
* Handles workers' compensation claims timely, appropriately, and effectively.
* Participates in after-hours on-call responsibility for branch.
* Demonstrates the company's and the area's core values, operating principles, and service differentiators.
* Coordinates communications with applicants.
* Files and maintains employment records for future references.
* Previous Recruiting experience preferred
* Staffing background preferred
* Exceptional communication skills required
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel - Strong Reporting Skills Required
* Well-developed problem-solving skills
* High levels of motivation and self-direction
* Bilingual experience is a plus
EmployBridge is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Who is EmployBridge?
We have an entire family of specialty staffing companies that include: ResourceMFG, Select Staffing, ProLogistix, ProDrivers, Staffing Solutions, Employment Plus, Resource Accounting, Personnel One, MedicalSolutions, RemX Specialty Staffing, Westaff, and Remedy Intelligent Staffing.
We are growing and always searching for potential team members who share our values, want to make a difference, and thrive in challenging environments. We have built a work environment that is team oriented, financially rewarding, innovative and fun. We consistently promote from within and offer career paths that keep our employees engaged. Opportunities are local and nationwide!
What do we value?
There are five fundamental values upon which EmployBridge operates- Honesty, Integrity, Maturity, Family First, and Passion. At EmployBridge, we don't just talk about our values, we live them.
What do we offer?
EmployBridge offers a competitive benefits package, which includes: comprehensive Health coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits, 401(k), paid time off and holidays, flexible spending accounts, and a wellness program.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)