Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Tax Associate Consultant Career Site Location CA, Irvine
Req ID 9422
Scheduled Hours Per Week:
With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level. CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions: 2019 America's Best Mid-Size Employers by Forbes, 2019 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE, 2019 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval by the Alliance for Workplace Excellence, and one of the Top 101 highest scoring companies in the country for Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation by the National Association for Business Resources.
CBIZ and Mayer Hoffman McCann P.C. (MHM) are together ranked as one of the top providers of accounting services in the United States. With more than 35 offices and more than 2,000 professionals, we serve the country s growing mid-market public and private businesses. MHM provides high-quality audit and attest services while closely associated CBIZ provides all other accounting, tax and consulting services.
We are proud of our strong company culture. In 2020, we were recognized by the National Association of Business Resources as one of San Diego s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For for the third consecutive year. In 2019, we were recognized by the Los Angeles Business Journal and the Pacific Coast Business Times as one of the Best Places to Work. It was an honor to be recognized for such prestigious awards, knowing that it was the feedback from our employees that earned us spots on these lists.
Essential Functions & Primary Duties:
* Gain an understanding and assist in planning multiple tax assignments in Real Estate, Construction, Healthcare, Manufacturing and many more industries
* Prepare and review federal and state tax returns for partnerships, C corporations, S corporations and individuals
* Develop tax compliance knowledge and assist with IRS audits, tax notice response, trust returns, gift and estate returns
* Participate in client assignments from beginning to end
* Develop and maintain an excellent working relationship with all levels of client staff to increase customer satisfaction and to strengthen client relationships
* Pledge to provide exceptional service to every client by providing individual attention, responsiveness and commitment to understanding their goals and needs
* Maintain and comply with the highest degree of professional standards, client confidentiality and personal conduct
* Assist with training and mentoring junior associates and interns on tax methodology
Minimum Qualifications Required
* Bachelor s degree required; Master s degree in Accounting, Taxation or related field preferred
* Internship experience in accounting or related field preferred
* Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
* Proficient use of applicable technology
* Must be able to travel based on client and business needs
CBIZ.Jobs Category: Financial Services
If you are a qualified individual with a disability you may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling 844-558-1414 (toll free) or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit these following pages EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement.
PAY TRANSPARENCY PROTECTION NOTIFICATION
* Back Share