Posted in Other 26 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Performs routine and preventive maintenance on electronic medical equipment and clinical equipment in a hospital. Performs a variety of tasks associated with the installation, maintenance, calibration and repair of biomedical equipment with minimal supervision. Has a comprehensive knowledge level and experienced in most or all facets of job. Possesses an intermediate level of expertise and is capable of assisting less experienced technicians. Demonstrates ability to learn from others on the job and can teach basic skills to BMET I technicians. Optionally can mentor others in basic skills and possesses comprehensive understanding and skills related to general electro-mechanical systems and devices.
* 3-5 years' of related experience
* Basic electronics training from a junior college, military or trade school
* Graduation from a BMET program may be military or college, that includes medical equipment training, medical terminology, and some internship at a hospital preferred
* The applicant should have had formal factory training on several of the general types of medical equipment used in a hospital
* AAMI ICC Certification preferred