Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
IT, InfoSec, Cyber Risk & Business Operations | San Francisco, California
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our IT, InfoSec, Cyber Risk & Business Ops team is in the business of trust and reliability. We create, maintain and operate scalable technology and data solutions that deliver an exceptional experience for our internal & external customers. We embrace Agile principles and values, favor DevOps practices, and view infrastructure as code, all while we create an infrastructure that scales and supports our growth and ambitious vision. This requires a smart, highly collaborative team who can identify, investigate, and implement new technologies to continue securely scaling our global business.
The IT Endpoint Technician will have responsibility for assisting internal users with hardware and software related issues and performing server administration tasks in a Microsoft AD environment.
This position reports to the Manager, Global Client Services.
* Quickly diagnose system hardware, O/S and application issues and implement corrective actions and end-user training
* Assemble, install, upgrade, and configure new computing systems including hardware, software, and applications in a Microsoft and Apple environment
* Administer and maintain user and system accounts in an Active Directory environment
* Support local and remote users effectively by phone and remote support tools.
* Document, track and monitor issues and activities to ensure resolution and root cause analysis in Service Now
* Deliver prompt, courteous, and professional service to end-users at all times in a fast-paced work environment
* Microsoft Active Directory administration experience
* Apple OS X desktop support experience required
* Experience working with and supporting business applications including MS Office 365
* Experience supporting Cloud and SaaS applications and SSO, (i.e. Okta, Box, Office 365)
* Minimum 1 years experience in a direct IT helpdesk support role
* Minimum 2 years experience with Microsoft desktop operating systems
* Minimum 1 years experience with Microsoft server operating systems
* Self-Starter/Ability to learn new skills quickly
* Takes pride in solving complex technical challenges
* Ability to work independently with limited supervision while providing input and new ideas
* Deliver prompt, courteous, and professional service to end-users in a fast-paced work environment.
* Ability to train users about more complex topics
* Capable of producing concise documentation on supported products and services
* Solid understanding and experience with SCCM and desktop operating systems
* Solid understanding and experience with user permissions settings, group policy administration, file and folder level security settings, and WAN connected Domain Controllers across two or more geographic locations.
* Working knowledge of network technologies in an enterprise environment for troubleshooting and support at the desktop and systems level
* Professional appearance and interactive skills working with end-users of all technical backgrounds and positions
* Ability to prioritize tasks based on business needs
* Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently and work in a high stress environment when needed
* Collaborative work ethic with a strong drive to learn and share knowledge
* Highly organized with strong verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to lift at least 40 pounds and work in a physically active environment
* Familiarity with local and network-based user and group accounts and permissions
* Preferred candidates will have a BS and/or formal technical training in a computer science related field or comparable experience
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that s a good thing.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the business and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.