Posted in Other 27 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
AIRGAS USA, LLC IS HIRING
HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
BOWLING GREEN, KY
COMPETITIVE PAY & BENEFITS WORK/LIFE BALANCE STABILITY
AIRGAS OFFERS A FULL BENEFITS PACKAGE THAT INCLUDES: MEDICAL, DENTAL, VISION, LIFE, AD&D, SHORT TERM AND LONG TERM DISABILITY INSURANCE, VACATION, SICK, PAID HOLIDAYS, 401(K) RETIREMENT PLAN WITH COMPANY MATCH, TUITION ASSISTANCE AND MUCH MORE!
Discover an exciting Career with Airgas! Airgas USA, LLC, an Air Liquide company, is the nations leading single-source supplier of gases, welding, and safety products. Known locally nationwide, our distribution network serves more than one million customers of all sizes with a broad offering of top-quality products and unmatched expertise. Airgas customer base includes but is not limited to: manufacturing, health care, construction, energy, hospitality, food service, and so on
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PARTNERING WITH REGIONAL LEADERSHIP TEAMS AND PROVIDING HUMAN RESOURCE LEADERSHIP IN TALENT ACQUISITION, COMPENSATION, BENEFITS ADMINISTRATION, EMPLOYEE AND LABOR RELATIONS, TRAINING, TALENT AND ORGANIZATIONAL DEVELOPMENT AND MANAGEMENT, AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PLAN/EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AND SPECIAL PROJECTS. COORDINATE ACTIVITIES WITH HR SPECIALISTS IN BENEFITS, COMPENSATION, TALENT AND HRIS.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Develops strong trusted partnerships with business leaders, acting as advisor and partner in the areas of organizational effectiveness, talent management, employee relations, performance and development coaching & counseling.
* Provide through your own efforts, ingenuity, and partnerships with business leaders recruiting, sourcing, selection, hiring and the on-boarding of new talent to Airgas.
* Leads associate onboarding process, ensuring effective execution by managers, work closely with hiring managers and Talent Management with a focus on successfully integrating and retaining associates.
* Partners with leaders to manage success of immersion process for new sales and operations associates with a focus on quickly developing and onboarding them, ensuring successful contributions early on.
* Partners with Payroll and HR Coordinators for accurate and efficient processing of all new hires, terminations and personnel changes, in a timely manner.
* Implement and administer all salary, incentive and equity programs for assigned client groups. Develop and maintain regional documentation on job descriptions, job evaluations, salary surveys and structure(s) and merit increase/budget decisions and transactions. Coordinate recommendations and activities with the HR Compensation group to ensure organizational consistency and provide feedback on employee satisfaction and market issues. Ensure legal and regulatory requirements are met.
* Develops and facilitates performance calibration process with regional management teams to ensure effective and consistent performance management systems in place.
* Actively leads and engages employees in evaluation of the employee relations climate and implement solutions to issues that arise. Counsel employees and managers on career planning, conflict resolution and work related challenges. Conduct stay and exit interviews to evaluate work climates and morale. Conduct investigations as needed in an objective and professional manner to determine corrective action.
* Advises managers on performance management including appropriate corrective counseling, training and development, and progressive discipline techniques and processes. Review documentation to ensure consistency with Airgas policies, procedures, and guiding principles. Involve the Legal department or senior HR leadership at the appropriate time. Lead the performance appraisal process for the assigned client group.
* Administers all other HR policies and programs. Recommend and implement revisions to policies, programs and practices as needed. Ensure compliance with all state and federal statutes, laws and regulations including but not limited to all applicable wage and hour laws, and regulations related to FMLA, OSHA, EEO and ADA.
* Contributes actively to the development and implementation of overall HR strategy. Act as change agent in identifying opportunities to improve workforce and HR process effectiveness to enable business strategy and results.
* In conjunction with the HR group, develops and delivers talent development and training assessments and programs to assigned customer groups.
* Conduct thorough, legally compliant internal investigations as needed.
* Contribute actively to the development and implementation of overall HR strategy.
* The above job functions are illustrative of the duties and responsibilities associated with this position and are not intended to be all inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
* Must be willing and able to travel overnight occasionally (25% of work time)
* Other duties may be assigned
TO PERFORM THIS JOB SUCCESSFULLY, AN INDIVIDUAL MUST BE ABLE TO PERFORM EACH ESSENTIAL DUTY SATISFACTORILY. THE REQUIREMENTS LISTED BELOW ARE REPRESENTATIVE OF THE KNOWLEDGE, SKILL, AND/OR ABILITY REQUIRED. REASONABLE ACCOMMODATIONS MAY BE MADE TO ENABLE INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES TO PERFORM THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
A Bachelors degree in Business, HR or related field.
A minimum of 3 - 5 years of HR generalist experience or related experience within a production or distribution environment is required.
A minimum of 1 year of organized labor experience is preferred
A passion for safety and Human Resources excellence
An HR related certification i.e. PHR, SPHR is preferred.
Demonstrated experience defining and driving HR strategies.
Must have excellent organizational, written and oral communication, listening and presentation skills including the ability to effectively present and discuss information and respond to questions from employees and managers.
Intermediate knowledge of MS Office applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the Company.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, use hands to finger, handle, feel, operate a personal computer, reach with hands and arms, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this