Posted in Other 28 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Digital Advertising Manager leads the tactical development, planning and execution of advertising with a focus on digital marketing, which includes budgeting, distribution, reporting and analysis for media asset performance and trends. Works creatively on new advertising concepts and launches to support business objectives including expanding brand awareness, driving website traffic, and lead generation. The position will leverage the following external advertising: digital display, search engine marketing, eNewsletters, video, social media, online reviews, direct mail, sponsorships and more. This position collaborates with the entire marketing team and multiple business units across the organization to support business goals.
* Advertising Management - oversee all aspects of media advertising, planning budgeting, placement, and execution
* Project Management - Manage and support development and execution of brand and corporate marketing projects, plans and strategies. Manage time schedules with internal/external agencies, teams and vendors to ensure projects are delivered to standard, on time and on budget.
* Reporting - Develop and maintain reporting. Support analysis of results by continually improving content for maximum business benefit.
* Associate or Bachelor's Degree Preferred - Marketing, Journalism, English, Communications, Business Administration
* 7+ years' experience operating in a dynamic business and marketing team environment
* Demonstrated ability to lead digital advertising campaigns from conception to execution to reporting
* High-degree of knowledge and experience with social media marketing (LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook)
Pacific Premier Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled