Posted in Other 27 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Eurpac Marketing, Retail & Logistics, a division of Eurpac Service, Inc., is a growing successful wholesale distributor of consumer goods. We are seeking a full-time Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our dynamic wholesale distribution operation located in Virginia Beach, VA.
The responsibilities will include such functions as:
Secures revenue by verifying, reconciling, and collecting payments; resolves discrepancies.
* Monitor Accounts Receivable Aging collect all non-payments, short payments, and other irregularities.
* Ensure that A/R Aging consistently remains in a current aged status.
* Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from customer/distributors, customer service department, and if needed, vendor.
* Swiftly resolves invalid or unauthorized deductions.
* Skills and Qualifications:
* Fast pace and tenacious collections and aged balance resolution is a must for the success of this position.
* Attention to detail, thoroughness and accuracy, with an analytical mindset for successful problem solving.
* Knowledge of general accounting principles, Associate Degree in Business or Accounting is preferred.
* Intermediate Excel knowledge.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and solid math skills required. Strong computer skills.
* 2+ years similar work experience in a corporate environment preferred
This is a great opportunity to join an established, yet growing company that has an excellent benefit package which includes health, dental, and life insurance in addition to a top-notch retirement program consisting of 401k and employee stock ownership.
EURPAC SERVICE, INC. maintains a drug-free workplace. All employees are required to successfully complete a pre-employment drug screening.
It is the policy and practice of EURPAC SERVICE, INC., to provide employment opportunities to all qualified persons on an equal basis. The Company will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or other protected status in any of the terms or conditions of employment.